OPTION #1 - $250.00/individual, $300/family (includes a local Grocery Store visit)
OPTION #2 - $200.00/individual, $250/family (does not include Grocery Store visit)
- Prior to the initial consultation, I ask each client/family to document their daily food intake for a 3-4 day period (using the “Transitioning to Health Daily Food Diary” that I will e-mail/fax to you), and e-mail/fax it to me at least 24 hours before our first meeting. At the meeting (which usually takes 1-2 hours) we will look over your current nutritional landscape, and then discuss your goals (i.e. what you want to achieve for yourself and/or your family), and some immediate steps to take. With each local client’s permission, I also will take time to look over his/her kitchen, and point out the healthy and unhealthy items currently there
- For Option #1--The meeting is immediately followed up by a visit to the client’s local grocery store (which usually takes about an hour), where I show each client healthy foods to look for, how to read ingredients, and which ingredients to avoid. Also I will discuss general healthy shopping guidelines.
- Travel expenses apply for distances exceeding 25 miles round-trip (Skype/Phone consultations available also for Option #2).
5-20 people: $300,
each additional person: $25.00
Cooking Class Option (add-on):
price negotiable (based on number of dishes and approximate preparation/cooking time)
- Round up a group of friends and family for a fun afternoon (or morning!). I'll come to your house and teach a super fun, light yet substantive basic nutrition class, provide a food tasting of some healthy snacks (I'll prepare before-hand), hand out my Basic Meal Guide and Recipes, and stick around for questions. Classes usually last 2-3 hours. See Cooking Class Option below...
- Basic In-home class option: includes food costs (for tastings) and hand-outs. Travel expenses apply for distances exceeding 25 miles round-trip.
- Cooking Class Option: Instead of the food tastings, after the class I'll spend the afternoon or whole day (depending on how much food you want to prepare) teaching everyone how to make some easy, excellent tasting, and super nutritious dishes. I'll work out the menu with you prior to the class. What is really fun about this is that everyone sits down to a great meal when all the cooking is done! I answer questions during the cooking portion of the day and everyone lends a hand in preparing (cutting, peeling etc.). This option provides everyone attending real-life knowledge of how to transition you and your family to health, while making the process way more enjoyable! Cost is negotable and does not include the cost of the food.
Follow-up consultations usually
last 1-2 hours. They involve re-evaluating the clients plan—
figuring out what is working,
what is not given the clients’ lifestyle and daily schedule. Adjustments are made as necessary. Also, I'm often asked to demo making certain easy snacks or dishes etc., and this is included in the price as well upon request (client provides the food).
The monthly subscription includes a monthly one-hour consultation, plus daily check-in phone calls (the time of the daily call to be worked out by both me and the client). This is simply my most powerful plan. Daily phone check-ins (usually lasting no more than 5-10 minutes) include inspirational advice, plans, and any support that is needed, and most find this the easiest way to effectively transition to a healthy lifestyle. The daily check-in practice keeps your goals at the forefront of your day-to-day life.